Galliford Try-Assembly Bristol at the Big Sleep Out
Sponsor us for Sleep Out 2019 in aid of 1625 Independent People
Volunteering at the 365 Shelter with Caring in Bristol
AXA IM/Bell Hammer complete 200,000 sq ft Bristol BT hub prelet
AXA Investment Managers - Real Assets and development manager Bell Hammer have completed their deal to sign BT for all of Bristol’s largest ever speculative office development – the 201,000 sq ft Assembly Bristol at Temple Quay - for its proposed South West regional hub. BT has preleased the whole of Building A.
Assembly site team volunteer with Caring In Bristol
Assembly team revamp garden at Cabot Primary School
Assembly Bristol sponsors latest Bristol-Is magazine launch
Assembly Bristol sponsors the launch of the Mayor's latest Bristol Is magazine edition. Assembly Bristol was delighted to be involved and lend support at a very positive morning welcoming investors and developers to Bristol, which included a boat tour passed the Assembly Bristol site.
Floating Harbour Walkway
We’re excited to announce planning approval for Assembly’s new Floating Harbour walkway, which will re-establish lost links between the city centre and Bristol Temple Meads.
Building A Progress
Building A continues to take shape with the first concrete pour to the main core wall revealed on site. The exposed concrete finish forms a central feature to the main reception and communal spaces through the building.
Assembly2Assembly bike rides raise £4k
Fifty members of the Assembly team took part in various Assembly2Assembly bike rides last Friday, including a ride from Assembly London to Assembly Bristol, some shorter cycle rides and indoor cycle sessions. It was a great day, thoroughly enjoyed by everyone and we have raised nearly £4,000 for a great cause, Macmillan Cancer Support.
Assembly2Assembly charity bike ride - please support us
Brompton Bike Hire dock
Pedal power is giving Bristol a UK first with a Brompton Bike Hire dock giving construction workers access to eight folding bikes to help ease their commute during the build. The installation will be the first of its kind in the UK at an operational construction site. Normally, bike hire docks are put into place for the public once building projects are completed.
- Thank you to @AHMMArchitects @Maireadge @DesignWest1 @shankariraj @annarutherford and @pippagoldfinger and to Chris Cooper for the images.
- In October, a team of @AHMMArchitects ran a workshop for @DesignWest1 as part of its #Shapemycity talent accelerato… https://t.co/mby1ld5BQ3
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @RedAndTempleBID: The good news is that today's market at Temple Quay is still on until 6pm this evening and it’s a lovely sunny day! ☀️…
- Join @DesignWest1 on 25 Nov. for 'Just One Thing: To Save the Planet' Chaired by Green Party co-leader Cllr Carla… https://t.co/Np9I7dTfBJ
- Building C is the next phase of our development. It will deliver a thriving workplace with an emphasis on #employee… https://t.co/amOO7jDwBI
- The final two phases of Assembly Bristol - Buildings B and C, comprising 28,000 sq ft and 93,000 sq ft of workspace… https://t.co/d3qprae5Pd
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @RedAndTempleBID: We've added 12 new planters to Portwall Lane and Redcliff St to brighten up this busy stretch of the Brunel Mile. A lo…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @jon_bower: Really good to see another development underway within the @RedAndTempleBID area with the next phase of @MadeForBristol prog…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @RedAndTempleBID: While across the river, progress continues on the Assembly development which is also set to include cafes and restaura…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @PatrickBHL: Hello Building C @MadeForBristol https://t.co/gIGDYp36wv
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @Maireadge: Alongside @Shankari_Raj, I was delighted to be part of the @AHMMArchitects group who helped to deliver this workshop for th…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @Maireadge: On Wednesday afternoon on behalf of @AHMMArchitects, Rebecca, Alasdair, Rosy & I took part in @DesignWest1 #ShapeMyCity, ran…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @jon_bower: So much construction continues in the @RedAndTempleBID area. As @MadeForBristol nears occupation the pace over at @CubexLand…
- Progress continues on Building C with columns going in on site. https://t.co/8hkLg0fR4G
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @Maireadge: Great article from @PCE_Hybrid on the benefits of using #BIM & #DigitalTechnology throughout the structural engineering desi…
- Building C, the next phase of our development, will deliver a thriving workplace with an emphasis on #employee… https://t.co/YcVgKFAuAt
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @RedAndTempleBID: #CycleSeptember starts tomorrow! Have you registered yet? There are some brilliant prizes to be won, including prizes…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @RedAndTempleBID: Only 6 days to go until the start of #CycleSeptemberBristol Register your rides on @LovetoRide_ and you could win a…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @RedAndTempleBID: We're hiring for two brilliant positions working across Bristol's three central BIDs. To apply follow the links below:…
- Assembly Bristol retweeted RT @btcareers: “I’ve worked on loads of really great projects but for me the stand out one has to be the London 2012 Olympics, as lead Venu…